▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kim Janghoon~! Super
Junior Kim Heechul~!
Collaboration to all my broken heart~
This is an over 12 years project~ ya hear me? let’s bring it on~!
I want to hold on you
But actually i laugh and let you go
Hahahaha i will laugh
Hahahaha i will let you go with laugh
Even though i say ‘sorry sorry sorry sorry’ to you
I do have a ‘simple simple simple simple love’
My love has stopped, i have to fight this alone tonight
Although i’m lonely, i wont show it
Love is leaving me (love is leaving, lo~ love is leaving)
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
I bear up all of these with my pride alone
Even though i beg your love, you still left me
hahahaha i will laugh
hahahaha i will let you go with laugh
Even though i feel worry worry worry worry inside
We’ll break it break it break it break it break it love
I cried all night when you left me
But i hold my tears in front of you
Love is leaving me (love is leaving, lo~ love is leaving)
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
People who are always with a lot of anger
People who had through the separation
People who are cold-hearted
Everybody, let us laugh
Collaboration to all my broken heart~
This is an over 12 years project~ ya hear me? let’s bring it on~!
I want to hold on you
But actually i laugh and let you go
Hahahaha i will laugh
Hahahaha i will let you go with laugh
Even though i say ‘sorry sorry sorry sorry’ to you
I do have a ‘simple simple simple simple love’
My love has stopped, i have to fight this alone tonight
Although i’m lonely, i wont show it
Love is leaving me (love is leaving, lo~ love is leaving)
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
I bear up all of these with my pride alone
Even though i beg your love, you still left me
hahahaha i will laugh
hahahaha i will let you go with laugh
Even though i feel worry worry worry worry inside
We’ll break it break it break it break it break it love
I cried all night when you left me
But i hold my tears in front of you
Love is leaving me (love is leaving, lo~ love is leaving)
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
People who are always with a lot of anger
People who had through the separation
People who are cold-hearted
Everybody, let us laugh
Love is leaving me (love
is leaving, lo~ love is leaving)
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
I force myself to try to laugh (i try to laugh, i~ i try to laugh)
I want to let you go calmly
But i love you more than my life
You are so cool and i always hold on to you
Breakups are so like me..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SENYUM TAK PERLU KATA APA-APA...
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS JUST LAUGH AND SIT DOWN..





No comments:
Post a Comment